To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
Hermes Automated Label Applicator – The Ideal Way To Print And Apply Labels For Demanding Applications
High print quality, a host of preloaded interfaces and modules for automatic label application to flat and cylindrical surfaces make the Hermes automated label applicator an invaluable support to your productivity.
Despite its sophisticated capabilities, the Hermes applicator is easy to operate via a simple interactive menu control. With a die-cast aluminium base, it’s also a tough and dependable performer in high-speed, high-volume industrial environments.
Watch the video to see the Hermes Automated Label Applicator in action
Benefits That Impact Your Internal Workflow
- Gain performance with heavy-duty 24/7 operation capabilities and suitability for fully automated print-and-apply processes
- Gain control with software tools available to integrate with many industrial systems (and direct programming of the unit is simple)
- Gain reliability with robust German engineering and over 40 years’ product expertise
- Gain precision through unmatched placement abilities
Features Designed To Improve Labelling Performance
- Precisely prints and applies labels as small as 4mm x 4mm
- Print resolution options include 200, 300 and 600 dpi models
- Factory-installed interfaces include USB, Serial RS232C, Ethernet; slots for wireless LAN-card and PCMCIA cards; and WLAN-card for wireless network connection
- Modules available for automated application to flat or cylindrical surfaces
- User-friendly, easy-to-load design with fewer moving parts to monitor