To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
Histology Slide Labels – Ensure proper chain of custody through chemical processing and staining
Chemical and stain-resistant slide labels will help to achieve fast and accurate test diagnoses by promoting functionality in automated histology slide staining.
These chemical-resistant labels suit a variety of printers and offer a range of practical benefits.
- Get reliable performance, labels are fully resistant to xylene, DMSO, methanol, isopropyl alcohol and other common solvents
- Maintain chain of custody during H&E and IHC special staining with FLAP (Flexible-Lamination-After-Printing) labels that protect the image throughout the life of the slide
- Increase automation precision, labels are designed to work with automated staining equipment
- Streamline workflows, slide labels can be kitted and shipped directly to your end user pathology labs to ensure a closed-loop solution
- Gain dependability, Computype slide labels are kitted with the appropriate ribbon to match your lab conditions and chemicals – so image quality is assured
Advice from Computype's expert
Not all labels can withstand H&E stains. Make sure your label solutions supplier has done testing and can validate the longevity of slide labels in these types of harsh processes.
-Richard Barker, Business Development, Healthcare
Additional lab support
- Need to reprint a label? Our Label Replicator can scan a barcode on a cassette and print a corresponding slide label, even adding a prefix or suffix to identify accession information between samples
- Computype specialises in matching printers, labels, and ribbons to meet your processing requirements
- We can design custom software to integrate labelling with your systems
- Let us kit and ship your labels to end users to save even more time and budget. Ask about our READY Labware Services.
Histology Slide Labelling Summary
|H&E/ special stain resistant slide labels||Ensures the identity of the slide sample last through rigorous conditions||Faster test results when processes aren’t repeated because of unidentified samples|
|Compact label replication system||Allows for easy creation of slide labels based on existing cassette labels||Guaranteed consistent and accurate information flow|