To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
ISBT 128 Blank Labels – Guaranteed compliant stocks provide an ideal solution
Computype offers more choices than most suppliers in blank blood labels, so you get the most suitable size, material and ribbon for your needs.
With Computype, a precision label and ribbon combination is already in stock, making high quality, durable printing performance immediately available to you.
ISBT 128 Blank Label Benefits
- Gain choices, as Computype is the largest and most trusted supplier of blood labels with stock already on the shelf
- Gain compatibility, suitable for use with all popular printers and software
- Get cost-effective, compliant labels, all options competitively priced and compliant with US FDA 21 CFR 175.105
Advice from Computype's expert
Thermal transfer printing requires clean contact between the ribbon and the labels, and anything that gets in the way affects print quality. So every time you change out the ribbon or label stock, take a few seconds to clean the print-head.
-Bruce Wray, Market Manager, Healthcare Transfusion Medicine
- Suitable for use with Sato, Datamax, Zebra, Wyndgate, MEDITECH, BBCS, and all commonly used software and printer systems
- Standard materials are kitted with appropriate ribbon for ensured durability
- Resistant to temperatures ranging from -65°F to 200°F
- ISBT 128 standard label sizes allow for flexibility when applying to a blood bag:
- 4” x 4”
- 4” x 2”
- 2” x 2”
- Available with or without a notched cut-out for easy visibility to the DIN barcode
Did you know we also supply Zika labels?
Choosing to source blank labels and Zika labels from Computype makes operational and cost-effective sense - you can simplify and streamline all your labelling needs.