To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
Zebra GX420t Thermal Transfer Label Printer – the easy to operate printer for a variety of applications and industries
With a sleek, compact design and the easiest ribbon reload system on the market, the Zebra GX420t Label Printer is the unit of choice for a variety of organisations worldwide.
The key to its success is the GX420t’s flexibility – it is easy to integrate with your existing production software and business systems, and equally as simple to incorporate with production processes.
- Boost productivity, with fast and reliable printing performance
- Integrate easily, EPL and ZPL languages and triple connectivity built-in – 10/100 Ethernet is also available
- Easily add extra functionality, with options including an adjustable media sensor, cutter, and peeler
- Save space, as the GX420t is a compact, desktop-friendly unit
Advice from Computype's expert
Watch your print speed! Lowering the printer’s print speed will give you increased print quality at a lower heat setting. Operating at a lower heat setting can extend the life of the print head.
-John Masica, Technical Support Specialist
Zebra GX420t Label Printer key features
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications and industries
- Print speeds up to 6” per second
- 200 dpi print resolution
- Print labels up to 4” wide
- Compact dimensions: 8" W x 8" H x 10" D
Thermal Transfer Printing Summary
|Proven industrial print technology||Low risk investment, validated process, expert resources available||Reduced downtime, short learning curve, overall risk reduction|
|Transfer of head provides a durable image when used with Computype materials||End result survives chemical and water exposure; resistant to smudging||Confidence in a reliable solution, label will survive its purpose; reduce need for relabelling projects|
|Efficient print speed and pristine image quality||Increased throughput and operational efficiencies||Reduction in label operation costs|