Contact your Computype Sales Manager now to learn how labeling automation can improve efficiencies in your facility.
Automation that works for you
Each lab and workflow is different, so Computype’s individualistic approach will ensure you get the automation solution that seamlessly integrates into your operation.
Speed up, stay accurate
- Improve efficiencies with print-and-apply systems that offer labeling output that’s twice as fast as manual labeling
- Reduce stoppage as label application is precise so barcodes can be automatically scanned later in the process without interruption
- Decrease the risk of human error, and the time/budget associated with re-labeling and waste
- Increase throughput with solutions that deliver tube and vial labeling at an average of 900 pieces per hour and two hours of uninterrupted output
- Spend wisely when one Computype auto-labeling solution can accommodate a wide variety of container types and sizes – there’s no need to invest in different machines
Better for researchers
- Our solutions reduce noise so other work can be safely and efficiently conducted in the same space as your labeling project
- Reduce labor-intensive manual labeling activities and the risk of repetitive strain injuries for your team
- Solutions designed to easily integrate with your existing processes for fast, easy implementation with little training required
Our team is your team
We always approach the automation design process as a partnership. Our teams integrate with your automation and process engineers, so we understand your workflow in detail through close collaboration. That’s how we ensure your needs are met in full, installation is efficient, and your system is completely tailored to your operation process.
Advice from Computype's expert
Determining the benefits of automating a process like container labeling can be simple with the assistance of label automation experts.
-Brett Burgess, Regional Account Manager, Healthcare