To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
Cab A4+ Label Printer – all-purpose thermal transfer label printing
The robust German-engineered Cab A4+ Label Printer has the flexibility to label in a wide range of applications, but whatever the task, consistent high performance is always a standard feature.
Simple, convenient operation is the design focus of the Cab A+. It’s engineered to deliver versatility with reliability, integrating with and enhancing your process with ease.
- Gain speed, the high speed processor ensures fast job processing and instant label output
- Reliability assured, through simple design and high quality materials
- Versatility built-in, use stand-alone, linked to a PC or integrated with your network
- Integrate easily, with a wide variety of interfaces built-in
- Ensure precision, with print resolution up to 600 dpi on print widths up to 4 inches
Advice from Computype's expert
Watch your print speed! Lowering the printer’s print speed will give you increased print quality at a lower heat setting. Operating at a lower heat setting can extend the life of the print head.
-John Masica, Technical Support Specialist
Cab A4+ Label Printer key features
- Peripheral connection, PC/SPS interfaces and network connection options
- Diecast aluminum chassis for strength and durability
- Extensive peripherals and software allow versatility of application
- Suitable for a wide range of labeling projects
- Wide range of accessories enable easy customization to your needs
Thermal Transfer Printing Summary
|Proven industrial print technology||Low risk investment, validated process, expert resources available||Reduced downtime, short learning curve, overall risk reduction|
|Transfer of head provides a durable image when used with Computype materials||End result survives chemical and water exposure; resistant to smudging||Confidence in a reliable solution, label will survive its purpose; reduce need for relabeling projects|
|Efficient print speed and pristine image quality||Increased throughput and operational efficiencies||Reduction in label operation costs|