To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
Cab SQUIX label printer – the next generation, industrial label printer.
Built upon the ground-works of the renowned A+ series, the SQUIX series label printers are equipped with faster speeds, increased accuracy, and superior functionality with the inclusion of its impressive RFID write/read capability. With the fastest processor on the market, the Cab SQUIX label printer represents state-of-the-art technology.
The SQUIX label printers combine innovation, ease of use, accuracy, reliability, quality, and speed into one versatile label printer. Built with industrial application needs in mind, SQUIX will make a multitude of printing processes a breeze.
- Gain speed, with up to 300 millimeters per second ensures instant label output
- Reliability, through compact design, high quality materials, precise customizable solutions via software, and a broad array of peripherals
- Versatility built-in, use stand-alone, linked to a PC, or integrated with your network
- Ensure precision, with print resolution up to 600 dpi and the ability to print as small as 4 x 4 mm
- Go smart, via Smart Label printing and write/read functionality
- Increased connectivity, by connecting and controlling your SQUIX printer via mobile device
Advice from Computype's expert
Watch your print speed! Lowering the printer’s print speed will give you increased print quality at a lower heat setting. Operating at a lower heat setting can extend the life of the print head.
-John Masica, Technical Support Specialist
Cab SQUIX label printers for industrial application features
- Cast aluminum chassis and hinged cover for durability and strength
- Available with two types of print heads and three roller type options to adhere to a plethora of materials and printing needs
- High processing speeds for immediate label productivity and conveyor belt compatibility
- 4.3 inch LCD touchscreen with color display for improved reading
- Stacking, cutting, perforating, unwind, and rewind efficient
- Suitable with a variety of applicators and mountable to suit your business needs
Thermal Transfer and Printing Summary
|Proven industrial print technology||Low risk investment, validated process, expert resources available||Reduced downtime, short learning curve, overall risk reduction|
|Transfer of head provides a durable image when used with Computype materials||End result survives chemical and water exposure; resistant to smudging||Confidence in a reliable solution, label will survive its purpose; reduce need for relabeling projects|
|Efficient print speed and pristine image quality||Increased throughput and operational efficiencies||Reduction in label operation costs|