To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
Donation Identification Number Label Sets – certainty and flexibility to match your center’s needs
Computype is responsible for producing more sequentially-numbered barcode DIN label sets for blood product identification than any other supplier.
Our technologies and systems are proven to perform for all kinds of blood centers worldwide – trusted solutions for the most critical tracking process.
- The right solution for your center, our flexible approach provides you with the label set that fits your collection and testing processes
- Gain certainty, proven software and Vision System technology ensure sequence integrity and eliminates duplicate labels
- Get the economic answer, as we are the only blood label producer who also manufacture our own adhesives, keeping your costs down and your options open
- Gain peace of mind, as all DIN labels are scanned before shipping – so you know your labels will scan, that they’re in the correct place on the roll and that there are no duplicates
Donation Identification Number Label Sets key features
- No ‘force-fit’ of pre-defined list of standard labels and layouts – your center’s needs drive our provided solution
- Gain certainty, proven software and Vision System technology ensure sequence integrity and eliminate the risk of duplicate labels
- Precision die-cut labels, piggyback adhesive options, and vivid color coding provide an unmatched solution
Choosing to also source blank labels and Zika labels from Computype makes operational and cost-effective sense – you can simplify and streamline all your labeling needs.
Watch the Computype Vision System video to see our quality process when producing Donation Number Label Sets