To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
Zebra TLP 2824 Plus Thermal Transfer Label Printer – fast, flexible, affordable label printing
The easy to set up and use Zebra TLP 2824 Plus is whatever you need it to be – a flexible worker with all the features and optional extras to match your label printing requirements.
However you choose to use it, the TLP 2824 Plus delivers a wide range of benefits at an affordable price.
- Gain speed, the unit’s 32-bit RISC processor enables faster formatting and first label output
- Integrate easily, with auto-sensing serial port, and co-resident EPL and ZPL programming languages
- Choose more options, including additional memory, 10/100 Ethernet, label peeler, and receipt/label cutter
- Set up swiftly, Zebra Setup Utilities software gets the unit up and running in minutes
Advice from Computype's expert
Watch your print speed! Lowering the printer’s print speed will give you increased print quality at a lower heat setting. Operating at a lower heat setting can extend the life of the print head.
-John Masica, Technical Support Specialist
Zebra TLP 2824 Plus Label Printer key features
- OpenACCESS™ design and clear media window offer easy loading and media level monitoring
- Prints labels up to 2.2” wide
- Prints speeds of up to 4” per second
- Print resolution of 203 dpi
- Compact dimensions: 5" wide x 7" high x 10" deep
Thermal Transfer Printing Summary
|Proven industrial print technology||Low risk investment, validated process, expert resources available||Reduced downtime, short learning curve, overall risk reduction|
|Transfer of head provides a durable image when used with Computype materials||End result survives chemical and water exposure; resistant to smudging||Confidence in a reliable solution, label will survive its purpose; reduce need for relabeling projects|
|Efficient print speed and pristine image quality||Increased throughput and operational efficiencies||Reduction in label operation costs|