To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
Zebra ZT200 Thermal Transfer Label Printer – feature-rich label printing at an economic price
With the capabilities and performance of many significantly more expensive label printers, the Zebra ZT200 offers excellent value.
The unit is easy to set up and use, with a side-loading design that promotes quick and simple loading of media.
- Get productive faster, the ZT200 is easy to learn and load, allowing users to concentrate on their core activities
- Gain easy connectivity, via standard serial, parallel and USB connections
- Gain integration and remote monitoring, with the option of internal 10/100 Ethernet and IEEE 802.11b/g wireless networking, plus programming of language options
Advice from Computype's expert
Watch your print speed! Lowering the printer’s print speed will give you increased print quality at a lower heat setting. Operating at a lower heat setting can extend the life of the print head.
-John Masica, Technical Support Specialist
Zebra ZT200 Label Printer key features
- 203 or 300 dpi options
- Prints labels up to 4” wide
- Print speeds of up to 6” per second
- Compact dimensions: 9.5" wide x 11" high x 17" deep
Thermal Transfer Printing Summary
|Proven industrial print technology||Low risk investment, validated process, expert resources available||Reduced downtime, short learning curve, overall risk reduction|
|Transfer of head provides a durable image when used with Computype materials||End result survives chemical and water exposure; resistant to smudging||Confidence in a reliable solution, label will survive its purpose; reduce need for relabeling projects|
|Efficient print speed and pristine image quality||Increased throughput and operational efficiencies||Reduction in label operation costs|