AUTOMOTIVE PARTS LABELING, IDENTIFICATION & TRACKING
Durable, custom-engineered barcode solutions for automotive parts.
Our expertise and experience ensure that labels support accurate parts tracking through the automotive manufacturing process, and convey operating and safety-critical information with dependable certainty.
Barcode labels and solutions for automotive parts.
- Custom-engineered label materials and adhesives – proven performance in extreme environments and areas of high wear and tear
- Barcoding certainty – our vision-based inspection system guarantees pre-scanned barcodes with no risk of duplicates
- Systems integration – solutions designed and engineered to easily fit with your existing production equipment
- Consultancy – partners who will take an in-depth view of your tracking and data capture requirements and define the best solutions for overall process improvements
High-heat labeling solutions perform to 302-374 F
Control printhead pressure to disribute more evenly and reduce creasing
Transfer photo-realistic imagery onto rubber with pre-printed 800 dpi films
High-heat, durable labeling solutions for harsh environments
Thousands of parts comprise an automobile, and all of them are crucial to the performance and safety of the vehicle. Computype never loses sight of this fact; our solutions enable the efficient and accurate traceability of every component. With even the smallest part labels we bring precision and sequence integrity to your production – cutting downtime, increasing efficiency, and enhancing tracking as a result. Our solutions are a perfect fit with current and next-generation cyber-physical processes in the Automotive sector.
PAINT PATCH LABELS
Preserve the identity of your parts with laminate barcode labels
Paint patch labels are applied to the uncoated item protected by a removable over-laminate. Once the unit has been painted, the label can be revealed by peeling away the overlay, leaving the paint finish perfectly intact.
AUTOMOTIVE PART LABELING
Efficient and accurate traceability for every component
From high heat, pressure, corrosion, dirt, vibration, or abrasion, we have a bespoke approach to creating labels that can survive the harshest and most severe industrial manufacturing environments.
Vision-based inspection system for sequence management
Vulcanized tire labels act like a license plate, providing each tire with a unique identity to help track its progress and activity. If the sequence integrity of the labels are compromised, the risk of misdirected tires rises and often results in costly rework to rectify the break in communication. Every barcode on every bead barcode label will arrive at your facility having already been successfully scanned and accurately decoded thanks to our state-of-the-art vision-based inspection system.
This advanced feature in our production process scans and decodes every barcode symbol on every label set and automatically compares the decoded message to your job’s master data file.
The scan and decode process happens multiple times in succession (at production speeds of around 75 feet per minute), allowing us to verify that:
- Each decoded number is within the range of numbers requested and is not duplicated
- All symbols are in the correct position on the web
- The symbols are scannable and decoded accurately
- There is no gap in the sequence
- Brochure: Tire Barcode Labeling
- Case Study: RFID tire labeling aids tracking & identification during major expansion
Related Articles from our blog:
Ready to track with Computype labels and solutions for your manufacturing site?
Computype quality means every constituent of your labeling system is optimized for performance, so accurate tracking becomes much more dependable. Watch this video to see our globally trusted tire bead labels put to the test.