Contact your Sales Manager now to learn how a partnership with Computype can improve efficiencies, reduce errors, and provide peace of mind in your collection center.
Why trust Computype with your labelling activities?
With the most blood units identified in both North America and Europe via Computype DIN solutions, we also manage blood, plasma, and platelet identification in 13 countries and counting. Precision, dependability and flexibility have earned us our credible reputation.
Advantages feed into your organization as soon as you partner with Computype
- Ensure an error-free facility with reliable sequence management. Computype guarantees data integrity for every DIN label, delivering unique identification for each sample
- Database management services ensure sequence integrity
- Dedicated account management from both the field and our manufacturing sites ensure your needs and requirements are exceeded
- Ensure accurate information sharing with real-time flexibility to reprint or create a replica of an existing DIN label with our DIN Replicator System
- Industry know-how and global experience to provide site surveys, education, and best practices enables you to invest wisely, future-proof, and implement the best solutions to accommodate growth
- A closed-loop solution for tracking and identification that includes blank labels, printers, scanners, and software ensures a turn-key system to improve workflows
DINs and blank label kits delivered right to your door
Computype DIN sets offer peace of mind in knowing that every symbol has been scanned and verified multiple times prior to order shipment, thanks to the Computype Vision Systems utilized at both manufacturing sites. With this and database management ensuring sequence integrity, your work is never halted or compromised because of a label.
In stock and ready to ship, Computype blank label stock is ISBT-128 compliant, and offered in several materials and sizes for integration with any printer and software combination. Features like resistance to tearing, ultimate adhesion to blood bags, great dispensability, and resistance to water and UV light ensure our ISBT-128 blank labels enable you to access the information you need, when you need it.
Advice from Computype's expert
Talk to us about inventory management. We can assist with your planning to ensure you have product available when you need it
-Lori Padula, Senior Account Manager
Did you know we also supply ISBT 128 and Zika labels?
Choosing to also source blank labels and Zika labels from Computype makes operational and cost-effective sense - you can simplify and streamline all your labelling needs.
Quality and experience are in the bag
- Inventory management services ensure your label supply never runs short
- A transfusion medicine global leader for over 35 years, Computype is the world’s largest producer of DIN sets
- Having helped to draft and launch the ISBT-128 standard, Computype fully understands the needs and challenges of the global collection market
- Computype is an active member of AABB and ICCBBA which helps us to understand the market landscape and challenges you face
- We understand the collection process and storage conditions required for blood, plasma, and platelets so our labels are validated to fully withstand the elements
- Linear barcodes can be complemented by 2D versions or RFID solutions for dependable, automatic scanning throughout the process workflow
- Our solutions include multiple ‘piggyback’ adhesive choices and are imaged via digital offset technology for guaranteed precision barcodes and ease of use