To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
Laboratory Label Replicator – Make it quick and easy to create additional labels
Computype’s Laboratory Label Replicator can replicate a barcode label in one step, and even add a prefix or suffix to indicate a ‘parent-child’ relationship between the original sample and its aliquot or accession.
This standalone system includes a scanner, keyboard with display, and a barcode label printer. The scanner reads barcodes directly, while the keyboard allows for adding or modifying information before printing.
- Gain an economic solution, the compact unit helps you track samples accurately at low cost
- Increase productivity, maintain chain of custody with reduced time and effort
- Gain flexibility, the system is compatible with labels used with harsh chemicals and freezer storage
Advice from Computype's expert
Are you benefitting from the flexibility of our Laboratory Label Replicator? It couldn’t be simpler to use: just scan a barcode and instantly print its replicate, no computer required. A great way to provide a specific number of labels for aliquoting or accessioning- or to scan a tissue cassette label and print its corresponding slide label.
-Lynne Clancy, Regional Sales Manager, Healthcare
- Standalone system includes scanner, keyboard with display, labels and barcode printer
- Also functions as a crucial back-up when other direct slide printing technologies are out of action
- System allows for:
- Easy relabeling projects
- Sample aliquoting
- Sample accessioning
- Chain of custody maintenance