To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
Labelling Solutions Specifically Designed and Refined for Libraries
Computype has been partnering with libraries and archives for more than 40 years, so we have an extensive knowledge of the labelling and tracking challenges you face. Our solutions have been forged through experience and are fully proven in practice – whatever the scope and nature of your library, you’ll find your ideal solution here.
Computype makes the difference…
- Trusted by libraries worldwide to eliminate inefficiencies and support best-practice cataloguing
- Reducing costs by making labelling faster and simpler
- Creating labels which stand the tests of time and handling - without smudging, fading, cracking, or peeling
- On-demand print technology – you only use the materials you need to complete each labelling task, avoiding costly waste
- Solutions to suit every size of library or archive
- Systems designed to integrate easily with your existing cataloguing software and networks
- Solutions that virtually eliminate errors in processing and cataloguing
Computype offers a comprehensive range of library label solutions, designed to provide all the options you need to suit your specific needs.
- Cost-saving print on demand Item labels, spine labels, CD & DVD case and disc labels, and more
- Pre-printed labels which guarantee no duplicate barcodes
- All the size and format choices to cover every requirement
- Label materials engineered for long lasting durability, adhesion, and resistance to cracking
Used in conjunction with our thermal transfer printer solutions, images, barcodes, and text will not smudge or fade over time. And many of our labelling solutions provide the highest archival quality.
Library Label Printing Solutions
Our printer systems are dependably in action every day throughout the world, in locations from the largest national archives to small, local libraries.
- Solutions from small footprint budget units to large capacity multiple printer networks
- Standalone, PC-driven and integrated options
- Easy to adopt, easy to integrate, easy to use systems
- Robust engineering and low maintenance characteristics
- Printer systems designed to increase productivity and eliminate laborious tasks
- Thermal transfer printing for durable results and lasting readability
- 40 years of barcoding, software, and automation expertise