SLIDE LABELING, IDENTIFICATION & TRACKING
Barcode solutions to identify and track microscope slides and samples.
Microscope slide barcode labels and solutions.
- Get reliable performance labels are fully resistant to xylene, DMSO, methanol, isopropyl alcohol and other common solvents
- Maintain chain of custody during H&E and IHC special staining with FLAP (Flexible-Lamination-After-Printing) labels that protect the image throughout the life of the slide
- Increase automation precision labels are designed to work with automated staining equipment
- Streamline workflows slide labels can be kitted and shipped directly to your end user pathology labs to ensure a closed-loop solution
Xylene and Stain–Resistant Histology Slide Labels.
SELF LAMINATING SLIDE LABELS
Protect your barcode image to preserve sample integrity
Our highly engineered histology slide labels are designed with quality materials and a strong face stock to withstand staining, abrasions, and harsh chemical exposure. Slide labels can be ordered with or without the self-laminating flap depending on your needs.
LASER APPLIED PRE-BARCODED SLIDES
Gain permanence and improve efficiency with pre-marked slides
Receive your specified microscope slides pre-identified with accurate, durable, sequential barcodes already applied. Sourcing pre-barcoded slides can save your laboratory both time and cost while allowing you to focus more on value-added research activities.
Protect the readability of slide labels exposed to deteriorating reagents during histology and pathology testing procedures.
Every year, tens of millions of Computype labels get used in pathology labs around the world. Is your lab using them? If not, you’re missing out on two decades of experience in creating, providing and improving labeling solutions for pathology labs like yours. It’s this understanding that leads to great innovations like our Flexible Lamination After Printing (FLAP) slide label.
FLAP labels are specifically designed to complement the automated diagnostic staining process by leveraging a laminate that gets pulled over the barcode after imaging. This creates a hydrophobic barrier to prevent stains from ever coming into direct contact with the barcode itself.
- Manufactured to withstand the chemical environments and processes of pathology staining
- Designed specifically for use on microscopic slides and samples
- Over-laminated for extra protection, ensuring 100% accuracy and scannability
Vision-based inspection system for sequence management
Every barcode on every microscope slide will arrive at your facility having already been successfully scanned and accurately decoded thanks to our state-of-the-art vision-based inspection system.
This advanced feature in our production process scans and decodes every barcode symbol on every label set and automatically compares the decoded message to your job’s master data file.
The scan and decode process happens multiple times in succession (at production speeds of around 75 feet per minute), allowing us to verify that:
- Each decoded number is within the range of numbers requested and is not duplicated
- All symbols are in the correct position on the web
- The symbols are scannable and decoded accurately
- There is no gap in the sequence
Related Products and Services:
- Brochure: Standard Laboratory Labeling Products Guide
- How to Preserve Slide Label Integrity: What is a “FLAP’ Label?
- How Sequence Management Services Ensure Barcode Integrity in the Lab
Histology slide labels not only ensure identification but also improve & streamline overall diagnostic testing. You can trust Computype to support your goals.
- Computype produces millions of histology slide labels annually to support the largest diagnostic testing platforms on the market
- Nearly 50 years of experience and identification innovations to the global diagnostic market
- Solutions that go beyond a label or barcode to ensure your process is improved your success is achieved
- Bespoke solutions and systems for those instances when you know exactly what you want, yet it doesn’t seem to exist