To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
Cab EOS Label Printer – versatile label printing with a touch screen interface
The stand-alone Cab EOS Label Printer can store and recall multiple complex label formats, or save data to a USB stick.
With its touch screen functionality, it is easy to queue label formats, add variable or fixed data and print-on-demand, with no need to connect to a PC.
Cab EOS Label Printer Benefits
- Increase productivity, with easy touch screen control
- Gain additional functionality, with easily programmed tools such as barcode replication
- Manage more for less, as one economic unit allows you to store and manipulate many label formats
- Gain reliability, as the German engineered build quality of the Cab EOS Label Printer ensures dependable performance
- Save space, with the compact design
Advice from Computype's expert
Watch your print speed! Lowering the printer’s print speed will give you increased print quality at a lower heat setting. Operating at a lower heat setting can extend the life of the print head.
-John Masica, Technical Support Specialist
Cab EOS Label Printer Key Features
- Automatic centering of labels
- 200 and 300 dpi resolution options
- Easy replacement of parts
- Intuitive touch screen control
- USB memory stick access
Thermal Transfer Printing Summary
|Proven industrial print technology||Low risk investment, validated process, expert resources available||Reduced downtime, short learning curve, overall risk reduction|
|Transfer of head provides a durable image when used with Computype materials||End result survives chemical and water exposure; resistant to smudging||Confidence in a reliable solution, label will survive its purpose; reduce need for relabeling projects|
|Efficient print speed and pristine image quality||Increased throughput and operational efficiencies||Reduction in label operation costs|