Tire Bead Labels – dependable tracking of tires in production
Computype tire bead labels are trusted by manufacturers in more than 40 countries, with over 300 million of our labels applied every year.
Whatever you organization’s preferred manufacturing processes, Computype has the versatile solutions to match. Our tire bead labels are part-printed or print-on-demand, and tough enough to withstand vulcanization and abrasion.
Tire Bead Label Benefits
- Reduces downtime, the tire labels stay fixed and readable to keep your production lines running
- Reduced scrap and rework, dependable adhesion, resistance to vulcanization, and abrasion keeps tires identified throughout your processes
- No duplicates, quality systems ensure that all pre-printed tire labels shipped to you have been thoroughly checked
- Reduced procurement costs, Computype will meet all your tire bead label requirements for all your plants
This diagram shows Computype Tire Bead Labels’ multi-layered composition, the key to their extreme durability.
Tire Bead Label Key Features
- Tire label sizes, shapes, geometries, and designs configured to your specifications
- Barcodes designed to effectively integrate with your reader systems
- Tough label materials, adhesive, and barcodes developed from decades of working with tire manufacturers worldwide
- Designed to run reliably through tire bead label applicators and dispensers
- Blank or part-printed tire label options to suit your production processes
The LA3100 Tire Bead Label Applicator is designed for post-vulcanization applications – to see it in action, take a look at the video.
The LA3200 Tire Bead Label Applicator creates labeling which withstands vulcanization processes – to see it in action, take a look at the video.