Tire Tread Labels – gain the competitive brand advantage and regulatory compliance
Tire tread labels from Computype are designed to ensure dual achievement when it comes to supporting your brand presentation and complying with consumer awareness regulations. Engineered to be utilized with our Chromaffix Tire Tread Label Applicator system, tire tread labeling now provides additional opportunities for improved efficiencies, streamlined processes, and labor reduction.
Why Tire Tread Labels From Computype?
More than a label supplier, Computype provides dynamic solutions to the global tire industry. Serving tire plants in more than 40 countries, our tire labeling systems integrate with and enhance your existing processes to provide flexibility, improved data communication, and strategic future proofing.
1. Options for tire tread labels and systems ensure flexibility to suit your processes
- Automatic tire tread label application reduces overhead and increases efficiencies
- Full color print-on-demand ensures efficient and flexible distribution
- Partially pre-printed tire labels so you can overprint on-site with your variable data
2. Brand presentation is improved through consistency and quality
- High gloss, durable tire labels withstand the rigors of production and distribution
- Easily and quickly replace a torn or dirty label prior to distribution with full-color print-on-demand
- Promote legislation compliance with fade-free, durable materials that remain properly adhered
- Automatic tire tread label application via Chromaffix ensures consistent placement and properly positioned tire labels
- Hi-tac label adhesives provide effective adhesion ensuring every tire maintains its identity
- Tire label application via Chromaffix ensures optimal throughput and keeps pace with your production line
- Flexibilty and dynamic tire tread labeling solutions to best suit your processes and support business growth goals
Computype Tire Tread Labels are engineered with structure and materials that meet the unique needs of the tire manufacturing and distribution industry.