To find out how Computype can add value and transform your business
Zebra GX Series Label Printers
Zebra GX Series Thermal Transfer Label Printers- the easy to operate, economical printer for a variety of label printing applications
The desktop printer series has a sleek, compact design and easiest ribbon reload system on the market, making this series of printers the top choice for a variety of global organizations.
The key to success is the flexibility; GX series printers are easy to integrate with existing production software and business systems, and are equally as simple to incorporate with production processes.
- Boost productivity, with fast and reliable printing performance
- Integrate easily, with EPL and ZPL languages and triple connectivity built-in- 10/100 Ethernet is also available
- Easily add extra functionality, with options including an adjustable media sensor, cutter, and peeler
- Save desktop space as the GX420t and GX430t are multi-capacity and compact in size
Advice from Computype's expert
Watch your print speed! Lowering the printer’s print speed will give you increased print quality at a lower heat setting. Operating at a lower heat setting can extend the life of the print head.
-John Masica, Technical Support Specialist
Zebra GX Series Key Features:
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications and industries
- GX430t prints at speeds up to 4” per second; GX420t prints at speeds of up to 6” per second
- GX430t provides 300dpi print resolution; GX420t provides 200dpi print resolution
- Print labels up to 4” wide in either GX model
- Both options in this series offer space saving compact dimensions: 8”W x 8”H x 10”D
Thermal Transfer Printing Summary
|Proven industrial print technology||Low risk investment, validated process, expert resources available||Reduced downtime, short learning curve, overall risk reduction|
|Transfer of head provides a durable image when used with Computype materials||End result survives chemical and water exposure; resistant to smudging||Confidence in a reliable solution, label will survive its purpose; reduce need for relabeling projects|
|Efficient print speed and pristine image quality||Increased throughput and operational efficiencies||Reduction in label operation costs|