Instructions on how to reset the printers configuration to the factory default values for the Zebra GX430t
- Hold down the power button until it blinks 4 times.
It will blink in the following pattern--*,**,***,****
Then release the button.
- Allow the printer to run for a moment while it processes.
- Press the power button to advance one label. You can repeat this step to ensure it is working properly.
If you are experiencing issues with print darkness after resetting your printer you should reconfigure the heat/darkness settings as well. To do so follow these instructions:
- Hold down the power button until it blinks 6 times,
It will blink in the following pattern--*,**,***,****,*****,******
Then release the button
- The heat setting will increase in increments of 4—4,8,12,etc.
- When the printed image is satisfactory press and release the button to confirm the heat setting and the process will stop. The highest possible heat setting is 30.
Please note that higher heat doesn’t equate to a better image, if the text isn’t crisp, try a different heat setting. All ribbon and media combinations have a unique combination of heat and speed settings that provides optimal image output.
If you are still experiencing issues with your Zebra GX430t printer, it may require more intensive repairs. Click here to submit a support form to our repair team.