Bead Labels – dependable tracking of tires in production
Computype tire bead labels are trusted by manufacturers in more than 40 countries, with over 300 million of our labels applied every year.
Whatever you organization’s preferred manufacturing processes, Computype has the versatile solutions to match. Our bead labels are part-printed or print-on-demand, and tough enough to withstand vulcanization and abrasion.
- Reduces downtime, the labels stay fixed and readable to keep your production lines running
- Reduced scrap and rework, dependable adhesion, resistance to vulcanization, and abrasion keeps tires identified throughout your processes
- No duplicates, quality systems ensure that all pre-printed labels shipped to you have been thoroughly checked
- Reduced procurement costs, Computype will meet all your bead label requirements for all your plants
This diagram shows Computype Tire Bead Labels’ multi-layered composition, the key to their extreme durability.
Computype Bead Labels key features
- Label sizes, shapes, geometries, and designs configured to your specifications
- Barcodes designed to effectively integrate with your reader systems
- Tough label materials, adhesive, and barcodes developed from decades of working with tire manufacturers worldwide
- Designed to run reliably through applicators and dispensers
- Blank or part-printed label options to suit your production processes