Barcode and tracking solutions to safely identify, store & handle reagents.
Solutions for reagent bottles & containers.
- Clearly and effectively communicate critical safety information for laboratory chemicals
- Increase data storage and tracking ability with RFID
- Easily track and monitor your chemical inventory with digital traceability
- Comply with regulations to protect your employees and ensure safe handling
Laboratory Chemical Labels
Laboratory reagents, buffers, culture media, and other chemicals require careful identification, documentation, storage, and tracking to ensure safety and preserve the accuracy and integrity of your analysis. Our label pros work closely with laboratories to ensure your labels clearly and accurately represent all of the required information. Engineered & tested specifically to endure usage in the lab, support your goals with identification that lasts.
Reagent Bottle Labels
Partially pre-printed color label templates for lab chemicals
Be sure your lab is both meeting regulatory requirements as well as keeping employees safe & informed with chemical compliance labeling standards. For a more efficient print-on-demand strategy, try using partially pre-printed label templates and print your variable data in-house
pre-barcoded tube labels
Pre-barcoded single-use tubes for liquid samples and reagents
Receive your specified tubes for preparing, mixing, centrifuging, transporting, and storing liquid samples and reagents pre-identified with durable, sequential barcodes. Sourcing pre-barcoded tubes can save your laboratory both time and cost while allowing you to focus more on value-added research.
Enhance your identification strategy with RFID smart reagents
In some scenarios, laboratories can utilize RIFD to track and manage reagents and other laboratory chemicals. RFID can store much more information with much larger data storage capacities than barcodes. Additionally, RFID allows information to be updated which will enable you to track the expiration date and automatically update information.
When coupled with sensors, RFID tags can help ensure the reagent is never out of the designated temperature range.
Store incrementing variable data related to useful life associated to a specific reagent.
Guarantee that only approved reagents are being used.
RFID tags can include the expiration date of the reagent and tied to a centralized inventory management package.
Automated Data Logging
Passive sensors can allow lab technicians to record data history on the RFID chip, updating the information at regular intervals.
Easily locate individual reagents with LabTrack™
- Complete Visibility: Provide comprehensive visibility into your chemical inventory.
- End-to-End Traceability: Ensure traceability from the moment of collection to diagnosis, maintaining a secure and verifiable chain of custody.
- Safe Storage: Ensure proper storage and handling of your samples and specimens.
- Locating Reagents: Streamline the process of locating individual reagents.
Related Products and Services:
- Brochure: Standard Laboratory Labeling Products Guide
- What are the 6 elements of a GHS chemical label?
- 4 Ways RFID Solutions Support Closed Loop Reagent Packs in Diagnostics
Ready to consider Computype labeling & tracking solutions?
- Almost 50 years of experience and identification innovations to the global life science market
- Move beyond basic labeling or compliance and achieve bottom-line results with a strategic plan for managing reagents
- Solutions that go beyond a label or barcode to ensure your processes is improved and your success is achieved
- Bespoke solutions and systems for those instances when you know exactly what you want, yet it doesn’t seem to exist