BLOOD BAG & TUBE LABELS
Strategic labeling solutions for blood bags and collection tubes
The most depended upon blood labels in North America, Computype labels & services support accurate, efficient, and trustworthy blood collection & tracking to ensure your lifesaving mission.
Standardized, compliant labels for blood products and whole blood donations
Sequential, Color DIN Label Sets: Explore our range of high-quality sequential and color-coded blood collection tube label sets.
ISBT 128 Standard Labels and Stock: Discover our ISBT 128 compliant labels and label stock for blood and IV bags.
Efficient, Tailored Solutions: Discover additional solutions including DIN replicators and asset tracking software for blood banks.
Donation Identification Number (DIN) Label Sets
Our DIN labels are meticulously designed to provide unparalleled value to our clients. With pre-printing capabilities at 1600 dpi, variable and sequential color coding, and robust sequence management and quality assurance procedures, our labels ensure clarity, precision, and accuracy in donor identification.
- Pre-printed DIN labels in vibrant digital color
- High-resolution 1600 dpi printing
- Custom adhesives, FDA compliant
- Sequence management QC procedures
- 100% first-pass read rates
DIN Label Replicator
Whether you’re looking to update information on an existing DIN label or create duplicates, this system has you covered. Compact, cost-effective, and user-friendly, it features a complete set-up with a barcode printer, scanner, and keyboard display unit.
With the ability to replicate both 7-digit Codabar and 13-digit ISBT 128 barcodes effortlessly by scanning an existing DIN, you can ensure accuracy and efficiency.
Additionally, the keyboard allows for manual input of any additional information not available through scanning, providing a comprehensive solution for your labeling requirements.
ISBT 128 Primary and Secondary Blood Bag Labels
Enhance your blood bank operations with ISBT 128 print-on-demand labels. As experts in ISBT 128 standards, data structures, required barcodes, dimensions, and DIN requirements, we understand the critical importance of precision and compliance in blood banking. Explore our options and experience the confidence that comes with using ISBT 128 labels.
- US FDA 21 CFR 175.105 compliant
- Concatenated scanning supported
- Blank and pre-printed supply options
- Matte and high-gloss materials
Standard ISBT 128 Label Sizes:
- 2″x2″ single quadrant secondary labels
- 4″x2″ two-quadrant secondary labels
- 4″x4″ base labels with or without cut-out for pre-printed DIN
Additional and custom sizes available
Manage your Blood Bank with LabTrack™
- Complete Visibility: Provide comprehensive visibility into your blood bank’s inventory.
- End-to-End Traceability: Ensure traceability from the moment of collection to transfusion, maintaining a secure and verifiable chain of custody.
- Real-Time Stock Monitoring: Monitor stock levels in real-time, reducing the risk of shortages and ensuring a consistent blood supply.
Related Products and Services:
- Brochure: Standard Laboratory Labeling Products Guide
- Case Study: Pre-barcoded labware reduces labor…
- What is Laser Barcode Marking? A Durable Alternative to Traditional Laboratory Labeling