TUBE & VIAL LABELING, IDENTIFICATION & TRACKING
Strategic solutions for identifying and tracking tubes and vials.
Tube and vial barcode labels and solutions.
- Save time and eliminate rework with dependable labels that remain readable and affixed through analytic procedures
- Enable your team to focus on their research goals with reliable identification and tracking solutions
- Add flexibility and choose from print-on-demand, pre-printed, automatic application, or even pre-barcoded tubes to suit your process and budget
- Upgrade your in-house labeling strategy and improve efficiency with automated tube labelers
Custom laboratory identification solutions for tubes and vials.
Robust, durable labeling solutions to preserve sample integrity
Our solutions are designed with purpose in mind—when it comes to life sciences that means ensuring lasting integrity through your processes. Our labels & prepared labware are engineered & validated to remain scannable, legible & intact, even in extreme environments
Long-term cryo storage down to -196°C, freezer storage, and autoclave heat.
Resist most solvents including DMSO, isopropyl alcohol, xylene & more.
Wear & Tear
Permanent barcodes and self-laminating labels to protect your data.
We help laboratories across the globe develop the most efficient, accurate, and reliable strategy for labeling tubes in their unique and harsh environments. Our label pros are continually gaining new experiences in laboratories and we understand the unique struggles lab technicians face trying to keep up with labeling. Our deep expertise in barcoding for the broad range of assets used in scientific applications means we can recommend the right solution for your application.
- Make efficient use of your tube by adding multiple codes and color identifiers to a single container
- Strategically balance human-readable information with encoded data for enhanced tracking and ease of use
- Implement or support an RFID strategy with hybrid labels
- Eliminate frustrations from adhesives by opting for permanent barcodes
- Ensure no duplicates with sequence management services and quality control measures
- Streamline labware prep by sourcing pre-identified, fully prepared tubes and vials
Specially engineered labels and advanced marking technologies
We offer a wide range of solutions for tubes and vials to meet every need. Our range of solutions makes it easy to specify the proper identification method based on budget, container type, and the demands of your specific laboratory procedures. Our advanced marking technologies provide greater durability and imaging opportunities. These technologies include:
Looking for cryo-safe labels?
We offer pre-barcoded cryovials in addition to our pressure-sensitive wrap-around labels to ensure sample integrity through long-term cryogenic storage.
Vision-based inspection system for sequence management
Every barcode on every tube or vial will arrive at your facility having already been successfully scanned and accurately decoded thanks to our state-of-the-art vision-based inspection system.
This advanced feature in our production process scans and decodes every barcode symbol on every label set and automatically compares the decoded message to your job’s master data file.
The scan and decode process happens multiple times in succession (at production speeds of around 75 feet per minute), allowing us to verify that:
- Each decoded number is within the range of numbers requested and is not duplicated
- All symbols are in the correct position on the web
- The symbols are scannable and decoded accurately
- There is no gap in the sequence
Strategic solutions for laboratories
Labware Prep™ Services
Receive your specified tubes and vials pre-identified with accurate, durable, sequential barcodes already applied. Sourcing pre-barcoded labware can save your laboratory both time and cost while allowing you to focus more on value-added research activities.
Ensure the best allocation of your skilled staff.
When they can be focused on research & meeting strategic goals, as opposed to applying barcode labels to tubes & vials.
Reduces waste, costs, errors & unknowns.
Through improved consistency & dictating specifics related to your overall identification management strategy.
Automated Tube Labelers
Keep labeling controls in-house whilst still improving efficiencies, placement accuracy, and overall accuracy with tube label application automation systems. Depending on volume, ROI can be met extremely fast, and errors related to identification are virtually eliminated.
Increases downstream automated scanning accuracy.
As a result of precisely & consistently placed barcode labels every. single. time.
Keeps controls in house.
While still achieving increased output, a higher degree of consistency, and reduced administrative effort/error.
RFID Hybrid Labels
With RFID-enhanced labels, you can quickly and wirelessly locate and identify your samples and specimens, secure & capture sensitive data, scan for authenticity, confirm authorized suppliers, and ensure proper use of every container.
And gain tighter control when you can locate and manage assets in real-time, without line of sight visibility.
Open more possibilities.
Track, manage and locate items, using real-time data from a centralized source to support analytic decision-making and promote growth.
Related Products and Services:
- Brochure: Standard Laboratory Labeling Products Guide
- Case Study: Pre-barcoded labware reduces labor…
- What is Laser Barcode Marking? A Durable Alternative to Traditional Laboratory Labeling