PRE-BARCODED GLASS CHROMATOGRAPHY VIALS
Pre-barcoded chromatography and autosampler vials for analytical chemistry
Tested, trusted, chromatography kits comprised of high-quality glass vials and closures. Our pre-barcoded kits allow efficient, accurate sample handling and tracking through advanced analytical chemistry procedures.
Strategic solutions for chromatography and analysis
- Save time vs. applying labels by hand and manually keying in sample IDs
- Reduce risk of error due to manual keyboard entry
- Reduce risk of lost data or samples due to smudged handwritten ID
- Make efficient use of your vials and track additional data with multiple barcodes
Prepared Chromatography Vial Kits and Product Details
We offer two prepared chromatography kits to promote accuracy and efficiency in your laboratory. Each kit includes 100 pre-barcoded glass vials and their accompanying closures, conveniently packaged for easy use. We utilize our cured ink direct mark barcode technology to ensure scannability and permanence. These kits can significantly reduce the amount of time dedicated to prep work in your lab and protect your samples through HPLC, GC, and MS analysis.
Clear Type 1 Borosilicate Glass
MS Certified Glass, Barcode Sequence Management
Cured Ink Direct Marking
Kits prepared in a DNase/RNase-free environment
Linear Codes on Side, 2D Codes available for Side or Bottom
Caps and Closures
Screw Caps and Crimp Caps
Pre-Barcoded Chromatography Kits
2 mL Autosampler Vial Kits
Vials: 2 mL 12x32mm, 100 ct
Barcode: 2D, 10-digit numeric code on side or bottom
- Screw top (9 mm thread) and PTFE/silicone cap with or without slit
- Crimp top (11 mm) with aluminum & PTFE/silicone crimp seals
20 mL Headspace Vial Kits
Vials: 20 mL Headspace vials, 100 ct
Barcode: Linear barcode on side, 2D code on bottom, 10 digit numeric
Closure: Crimp top (20 mm) with aluminum & PTFE/silicone crimp seals
Custom solutions for laboratories and chromatography analysis
We help laboratories across the globe develop the most efficient, accurate, and reliable strategy for labeling tubes in their unique and harsh environments. Our label pros are continually gaining new experiences in laboratories and we understand the unique struggles lab technicians face trying to keep up with labeling. Our deep expertise in barcoding for the broad range of assets used in scientific applications means we can recommend the right solution for your application.
Custom Marked and Prepared Vials
We can prepare fully customized solutions to meet additional needs including custom barcoding, marking, and alternate labware – complete with procurement support and custom packaging.
- Alternative vial materials including amber glass and plastic tubes
- Custom grad lines and fill lines
- Color markings and detailed brand logos
- Crimp tops and screw tops, which can include 2D barcodes
- Any additional custom markings
- Optional tare weighing service available
Looking to streamline prep work in your lab?
Using Labware Prep™ Services results in greater sample reliability, improved sample integrity, easier departmental transfers, and more robust sample archiving.
Vision-based inspection system for sequence management
Every barcode on every tube or vial will arrive at your facility having already been successfully scanned and accurately decoded thanks to our state-of-the-art vision-based inspection system.
This advanced feature in our production process scans and decodes every barcode symbol on every label set and automatically compares the decoded message to your job’s master data file.
The scan and decode process happens multiple times in succession (at production speeds of around 75 feet per minute), allowing us to verify that:
- Each decoded number is within the range of numbers requested and is not duplicated
- All symbols are in the correct position on the web
- The symbols are scannable and decoded accurately
- There is no gap in the sequence
- Brochure: Standard Laboratory Labeling Products Guide
- Case Study: Pre-barcoded labware reduces labor…
- Tip Guide: Is print & apply label automation right for you?
Related Articles from our blog:
- 3 Methods for Barcoding Tubes and Vials: Which is Best for Your Lab?
- What is Laser Barcode Marking? A Durable Alternative to Traditional Laboratory Labeling
- How to Choose Labels for Cryogenic Biological Sample Storage