CAB SQUIX/S3200 AUTOMATED MICROPLATE LABELING SYSTEM
Automated, precision label application for microwell plates.
The modular flexibility of the cab SQUIX benchtop label printer is one of the most significant advantages of using this model in your laboratory. The S3200 applicator accessory for flat surfaces can be used to provide a fast, accurate, low-cost solution for microplate labeling. Historically, most automatic microplate label applicators have required significant capital investment. The SQUIX S3200 solution provides an opportunity to upgrade label microplate automation processes with an efficient ROI.
cab SQUIX/S3200 automated microplate labeler
- Easily implement automation in any lab with this affordable, low-commitment solution
- Improve efficiency and accuracy with fast and reliable precision label placement
- Free your staff to focus on scientific activities without being stalled by prep work
- Reduce downtime and rework caused by manual labeling errors
Efficient labeling solutions to streamline prep work
Keep labeling controls in-house whilst still improving efficiencies, placement accuracy, and overall productivity with microplate label application automation systems. Determining how you can achieve the most value with automation requires auditing your current needs and future goals with an automation specialist. Depending on volume, ROI can be met extremely fast, and errors related to identification are virtually eliminated.
Greatly increase throughput volumes with fast and steady label application
Smooth, even, and accurate label placement to improve consistency
Ensure successful barcode scans throughout your workflow
cab SQUIX/S3200 well plate label applicator demo video
cab SQUIX/S3200 key features
Between the quality and power of the SQUIX and the consistent accuracy of the S3200 – this system offers a strong solution for microplate labeling. Due to the size and shape of microplates, particularly the limited height, applying labels to this type of labware can be especially tedious – resulting in extremely tight placement tolerances that are nearly impossible to achieve with manual label application.
- Standard, pre-qualified labels available in sizes to fit SQUIX
- Corresponding ribbon approved for temps down to -80c, chemically resistant to common solvents
- Requires peel version of SQUIX printer, the peel function presents the label to the applicator pad
- Ideal for low volume, high mix needs – or as a supplement to a large scale labeling strategy
- Standard tamp pad applies labels to plates at rest, but an optional blow pad is available to apply label to plates in motion
- Implement quickly with no need for expert installation
|Print Technology||Thermal transfer|
|Print Resolution||200, 300 or 600 dpi|
|Print Speed||150-300 mm/s|
|Label Width||10-116 mm|
|Label Height||6-80 mm|
precision label placement
- Brochure: Automated Labware Labeling
- Case Study: How RFID enables pre-spotted microwell plates in diagnostic instrumentation